Over the last years, businesses and individuals have stepped into the benefits of a digital presence, not only to promote services but also as a tool to access services from companies around the globe.
This access to services and the continuous integration of traditional businesses to a digital presence has also come with an unexpected associated risk and challenge, which is the collection and management of sensitive information.
Why is this so important?
It is because the main method used by businesses and individuals to exchange information is plain text email (which is insecure!). Consider the average American worker receives around 100 emails per day. In the majority of cases, these do not contain sensitive information but sometimes emails will include confidential information.
How should you exchange sensitive data?
We have already explained using plain text email is a bad idea, so adding a security layer to this process would eliminate any form of risk. To do so, it is best to using an encrypted peer-to-peer transfer service.
When data is encrypted end-to-end, only the sender and the recipient are able to decrypt the information. To get access to it, the message is encrypted in the sender’s client and decrypted in the receiver’s.
This is precisely what Fortknoxster does, it acts as a safe bridge to transfer information peer to peer. You should consider using Fortknoxster if your case is either of the following:
- Your business requires Personal Identifiable Information (PII) from new users. These could be part of a KYC, CIP, or other.
- Your business needs to update Personal Identifiable (PII) information from users.
- Daily business operations requires sensitive information from users or other entities (bank accounts, passwords, etc).
- Your business uses plain text email (i.e. Gmail) to request sensitive information.
- Your business does not have or has not updated the necessary security measures to protect user’s information.
- You, as a person or business, currently use insecure (non-encrypted in the cloud) channels to share sensitive data (i.e. WhatsApp, Gdrive, etc).
- You as a person or business, need to transfer securely (no physical device) large amounts of data (i.e. databases or other back-ups, etc).
- You, as a person, need to share sensitive information with others (i.e. bank accounts, passwords, etc).
- Any form of transfer of sensitive documentation may pose a high risk for both sender and receiver if the information is intercepted.
All the above are just a few of the many examples of why Fortknoxster is the right tool for the safe and secure transfer of sensitive information, and here are the reasons why:
- Fortknoxster uses military-grade encryption. To ensure the safety of our service, we have implemented the highest security and encryption standards available.
- Transfer made compliant. Using an encrypted communication tool to transfer information, companies are safely complying with data protection regulations.
- Use your favourite communication channel, but securely. Share your information requests link through your favourite channel like email, WhatsApp, or any other but with the enhanced security that Fortknoxster provides.
- Easy to use the app. The link receiver only needs to follow the guide on the screen to share information, in just 4 steps the info is shared safely.
- Load any filetype. Fortknoxster lets you share any desired file extension.
- User-friendly dashboard. The minimum amount of tabs necessary for a slight learning curve.
- Integrations. Fortknoxster is currently developing to integrate with renowned commercial tools like Salesforce, WordPress, and other online tools.
- Confirmations. Using Fortknoxster both sender and recipient are notified that a transfer has happened.
These are just a few reasons why every company should have a tool like Fortknoxster, easing up the process of collection and management of sensitive information.
Whats your status?
Stop for a moment and think about how your organization is collecting user’s information, also think about how is this data protected.
If your organization simply contact users to request information via email, you could probably be putting your organization and your clients/user at risk.
How can you improve?
Using Fortknoxster as a secure transfer tool for requesting user’s info, and also as safe storage for sensitive information, is enough to protect your users and your business from threats, whilst also complying with the current regulations.
Fortknoxster will provide peace of mind when it comes to data protection. Compliance officers have now a tool unlike any other, which is easy to use and perfect for team use.
How does it work?
Our solution can be used as a standalone solution, but also can be integrated into renowned tools like salesforce, or alike. For more information about integrations please contact us.
Fortknoxster is a cybersecurity company specializing in secure communications and encryption, with vast experience in cryptography and SaaS products such as FortKnoxster Transfer and FortKnoxster Messenger.
If you want to try out our solution, you can do so by requesting a 7-day FREE trial, no credit card needed.