FortKnoxster is founded by skilled IT-security specialists, who all share a great passion for cyber-security, cryptography and big data.
Our core expertise is developing secure communication platforms, based on latest encryption technologies and highest standards available. Our two main products are FortKnoxster Messenger & FortKnoxster Transfer. We also offer custom-made development within encrypted communications.
Our values guide our behaviours, how we act, the decisions we make, and how we work with each other and our customers. We are all working hard to enhance Internet security for all. We strongly believe that private and confidential information shall remain confidential and that encryption is the only tool to keep documents and data safe.
- Client Onboarding. – Define and build your institutional / high-net worth clientele. Manage and grow effective client relationship
- Develop in-depth understanding of the Client’s requirements and work with team members to meet the clients need
- Take ownership & lead. Show flexibility in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Contribute actively to new sales ideas and initiatives
- Take ownership of your clients requests and enquiries. Keep track of client’s feedback and ensure swift response to client requests
- Research on market & competitor trends
- 3+ years of experience in financial services sales or a highly related field
- Demonstrable track record of building and/ or managing a sales team
- Exposure to managing multicultural relationships with institutions
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Ability to meet targets
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Crypto-specific experience preferably in sales and/ or with exposure to institution
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech
- Working remotely with a dynamic international team
- Exciting responsibilities and endless possibilities in a startup company