FortKnoxster is founded by skilled IT-security specialists, who all share a great passion for cyber-security, cryptography and big data.
Our core expertise is developing secure communication platforms, based on latest encryption technologies and highest standards available. Our two main products are FortKnoxster Messenger & FortKnoxster Transfer. We also offer custom-made development within encrypted communications.
Our values guide our behaviours, how we act, the decisions we make, and how we work with each other and our customers. We are all working hard to enhance Internet security for all. We strongly believe that private and confidential information shall remain confidential and that encryption is the only tool to keep documents and data safe.
- Develop secure and scalable backend system, experience big data, data feeds and API’s that serve our users across the globe
- An understanding of approaches to scaling high traffic web applications
- Rapidly fixing bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively looking for ways to improve the FortKnoxster platform and its products
- Implement high quality coding standards in order to deliver readable, stable and maintainable systems
- Team Player – work closely with teammates and help each other to grow
- Proven 2+ years’ experience in server-side programming languages is required
- Familiarity with the WebAPI framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Interested in building first-class product with talented teammates
- Embrace open source community
- A fast learner
- Experienced in Ruby on Rails, Golang, Elixir and Node.Js
- Participated in Open Source projects
- Knowledge of handling scalability, security and performance
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Working remotely with a dynamic international team
- Exciting responsibilities and endless possibilities in a startup company