FortKnoxster is founded by skilled IT-security specialists, who all share a great passion for cyber-security, cryptography and big data.
Our core expertise is developing secure communication platforms, based on latest encryption technologies and highest standards available. Our two main products are FortKnoxster Messenger & FortKnoxster Transfer. We also offer custom-made development within encrypted communications.
Our values guide our behaviours, how we act, the decisions we make, and how we work with each other and our customers. We are all working hard to enhance Internet security for all. We strongly believe that private and confidential information shall remain confidential and that encryption is the only tool to keep documents and data safe.
- Drafting privacy-related documents including policies and procedures.
- Assist in establishing and reinforcing data governance processes and procedures
- Manage the Data Subject Request Process
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure Compliance requirements are met
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Experience in Data Protection, Data Privacy, Compliance and Governance
- Dealing with Data Subject Requests
- Writing privacy related documents
- Knowledge of international and European data protection laws and practices
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn in the fast-changing environment of the Fintech industry
- Excellent communication skills in a diverse multinational environment
- Multitasking and meeting strict deadlines
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Relevant information privacy certificate(s) preferred
- Experience with compliance management platforms preferred (e.g. One Trust)
- Dealing with requests for information from law enforcement authorities
- Performing Data Protection Impact Assessments
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech
- Working remotely with a dynamic international team
- Exciting responsibilities and endless possibilities in a startup company