To protect users from any kind of account attacks, FortKnoxster enforces various security measures and offers the following account security features:
- Two-factor authentication – adds an extra layer of protection to your account by entering both your password and also a security code (an OTP) during login.
- Zero-knowledge authentication – your password is never sent to the server.
- Web application firewall (WAF) – filtering web requests with rate limits to protect against malicious attacks.
- Automated account blocking – when Brute Force attacks or other abuses are detected.
- Account recovery – regain access to your FortKnoxster account with your recovery key.
- Digitally signed web requests – prevents MITM attacks with private key and ensures only you can make cha